In case you didn’t check the EVENTS tab of this blog, I wanted to leave this message here.
On Sunday February 21st,from 1:00- 3:00pm , Miami Sports Chiropractic & Jugofresh will present the uplifting workshop; Sundari-Bliss Taking Care Of You. Led by Yoga teacher, and Certified Caregiving Advisor Iana Malcolm, this is the workshop for you if you are a Caregiver of a loved one who is terminally ill. A former Caregiver herself, Iana will teach you the whole body approach she used to navigate this exhausting, frustrating and overwhelming time. You will learn how feeding the body well and cultivating a mindfulness practice are the keys to success and your mental sanity.
This workshop will include:
- The chance to tell your story and hear from other Caregivers.
- You will learn breathing practices to calm the nervous system and decrease your anxiety.
- You will learn simple Yoga poses to build strength in your body and improve the flexibility needed for those long nights in hospitals and sitting bedside.
- You will learn the tools Iana Malcolm used to become a successful, organized and effective Caregiver.
- You will end your session with a long, and much needed, guided deep relaxation so that you can have a little YOU time of rest and peace.
We are giving away 3 FREE seats to this workshop. To RSVP please contact Iana Malcolm at email@example.com
If you are not able to attend please contact Iana Malcolm to inquire about future dates. firstname.lastname@example.org
Miami Sports Chiropractic & Yoga Center
2450 NE Miami Gardens Drive
Miami, FL 33180